Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: [SG] 15mm and ground scale...

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:41:42 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm and ground scale...

MxConnell@aol.com schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'm considering doing SG2 in 15mm and was wondering: Are
> most folks who do 15mm using cm in place of inches (as
> recommended in the rules) or are you remaining in inches?
> I think the smaller figures with bigger movement might
> give the game a more sweeping feel but am curious what
> others have chosen and why.

Given that SG's scale is 1 Inch (on the table) equals 10 m (Real Life)
or 1:400, both figure sizes are vastly overscale anyway. Play what you
like and fits on your table.

6 mm would be roughly the proper figure size for SG ;-)

Prev: Re: OT: Other Miniature Games Next: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]