Prev: Re: SG-1 RPG Next: Email address change.

RE: (OT) (FT,SG2,DS2) Commercial break...

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <david@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:49:44 -0700
Subject: RE: (OT) (FT,SG2,DS2) Commercial break...

Hio everyone,

A few things to mention:
1) We are offering a new service. Assembled/Primed kits. You can get the
kits you want and we'll assemble them and prime them for you. You will
have your choice of black, gray, or white as the primer. There will be
some assembly, tires, Containment Cages and the like, but we'll do the
major stuff for you. Price? 50% of the retail price of the kit.
Example: 25mm Kamodo APC at $25.00 retail, plus assembly/primer fee,
$12.50 plus shipping. That's it! You get to put the final spray job on
it, and glue the tires and game!

2)   We are celebrating the "Taxman cameth and wentth"!
We have a 10% off sale going on until April 30, 2002.  Why is this
special?
This is a "no holds barred" sale, (please see our Specials and Sales
page: http://www.dldproductions.com/specials.html for further details.).

That means, if you are an Overseas customer, you get your 10% off
Overseas discount, plus the 10% off offer above. And if you go over
$150.00 retail, you can also get the 20% off the subtotal! That's a
total of 40% off!

US folks you get the 10% off discount as above, and if you go over the
$150.00 you will also get the 20% off on top of the 10%, for a 30% off
savings!
Don't want to shell out $150.00? That's kool, get your friends/gaming
group together and put in a large order! The whole order will get the
savings!

3) We are no longer at our old web site address of:
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/
We can be located at our new home of: www.dldproductions.com  (Free! We
are free from our oppressors! (There was much dancing and rejoicing.
Yeah!)

That's it. Thanx
David

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions
"Striving to Make Your Gaming Real"

***NOW ON THE WWW @ <www.dldproductions.com>!***
		  ***Check us out!***

---

Prev: Re: SG-1 RPG Next: Email address change.