Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: SG-1 RPG

Re: Almost time for Salute

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:19:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Almost time for Salute

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:57:29 +0100, steve@pugh.net wrote:

>Only two or three hours in the dealers' room? That's not even long
>enough to get to the front of the scrum at the GZG stand at Salute.
>;-)

Well, things are different at GenCon! *L* I would spend 2 or 3 hours on
my
first pass of the dealer's room, and that's usually just jotting down
stuff to
see next time and not buying anything... *L*

>Another difference between the US and the UK is that over here
>distances are such that most people are within range of a local club
>and so can game every week/fortnight/month if they want to.

That is the big difference.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: SG-1 RPG