Prev: Re: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: Almost time for Salute

Re: SG2 vehicle designer

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:41:10 +0000
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicle designer

oooh Sounds cool

Wouldn't ti be easier to edit a DSII vehicle generator though? Since
there
aren't that many differences. Though of course you won't need the
lenghty
cost calculator

Anyways, I look forward to it :D (P.s. don't forget walkers, coz SGII
Battletech figures is a kinda fantasy of mine, just need the money to
afford
to buy the huge resin kits... still Lego will suffice 'till then)

Richard

>From: "gzgl" <gzgl@miniwar.co.uk>
>To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Re: SG2 vehicle designer
>Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:26:29 +0100
>
>I'm learninf ASP.NET at the moment. Sounds like a good first project,
I'll