Prev: RE: Almost time for Salute Next: Re: Almost time for Salute

RE: Almost time for Salute

From: "Tony Francis" <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:54:30 +0100
Subject: RE: Almost time for Salute

With 6000+ 'gamers to choose from, identification won't be easy ...

Time for a GZG-L rogue's gallery of photos, maybe ?

Tony

ps - I'll be there behind the Brigade stand (for the first time at
Salute). Go down to the new lower level and look for the huge crowd.
That'll be Wargames Foundry. We'll be somewhere behind that, looking
harassed. Come and say hello if you can get past the milling throng.