Prev: RE: [SG] Asterisk weapons Next: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

RE: Army fig Transporters

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:19:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Army fig Transporters

I am beginning to lean away from the gun cases as well.
I have hear 3 different people tell me of how thier car/van was
broken into and the cases stolen by someone thinking they had
guns in them.
I am thinking of marking the cases with white paint that reads
"Does not contain firearms" or "No Guns Enclosed". Not that it
would help, but...

-----
Brian Bell
-----