Prev: RE: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH] Next: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

Re: [OT] Sea Leopard

From: "Barry Cadwgan" <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:30:07 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Sea Leopard

If I recall correctly it was a prototype AC3 'Sentinal', fitted with two
25
pounder field guns, as you say, for trials for the 17 pounder (as none
were
available in australia at the time.)

The AC1 was fitted with a 2 pounder, the AC2 with a 6 pounder, AC3 wit a
25
pounder and the AC4 with a 17 pounder...

Tremble in fear, Chi-ha, tremble in fear...