Prev: OT: Star Map ATTN: Ian Murphy Next: Re: OT: Star Map...

Re: OT: Star Map...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:13:03 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: Star Map...

Regretfully I cannot accept attachments at home (free e-mail) and work
has been dealing with lots of viruses and other cyber-attacks lately
(successfully, it appears....) and as the list proper has a 'no
attachments' policy could you post it somewhere so we could ooh and aah
over it?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:36:13 -0400 "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com>
writes:

>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E85F.93608D00
>
>For those who are interested, I have recently finished a 2-d star map
>=
>with xyz co-ordinates listed on the map for a 30 light year radius of
>=
>Sol, 149 star systems.  The data set was from the old TSR BugHunters =
>RPG, so it is not the most accurate.  The map is 11"x17" in "low
>color" =
>in PDF format.  Low color means the background is white with a gray =
>grid.	Stars are color coded according to their spectral class.  All =
>text is 5 pt. black; too small to be legible on 8.5"x11".  I recommend
>=
>saving it to a floppy and taking to a printshop that can do 11"x17" =
>color or larger.  Also in the file is an Xcel 95 file of the =
>co-ordinates, and spectral classes. =20
>
>For those who are interested, please e-mail me OFF-LIST.
>
>ias
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E85F.93608D00

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
>charset=3Diso-8859-1">
><META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those who are interested, I have
>=
>recently=20
>finished a 2-d star map with xyz co-ordinates listed on the map for a
>30 =
>light=20
>year radius of Sol, 149 star systems.&nbsp; The data set was from the
>=
>old TSR=20
>BugHunters RPG, so it is not the most accurate.&nbsp; The map is
>11"x17" =
>in "low=20
>color" in PDF format.&nbsp; Low color means the background is white
>with =
>a gray=20
>grid.&nbsp; Stars are color coded according to their spectral =
>class.&nbsp; All=20
>text is 5 pt. black;&nbsp;too small to&nbsp;be legible&nbsp;on =
>8.5"x11".&nbsp; I=20
>recommend saving it to a floppy and taking to a printshop that can do
>=
>11"x17"=20
>color or larger.&nbsp; Also in the file is an Xcel 95 file of the =
>co-ordinates,=20
>and spectral classes.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those who are interested, please
>=
>e-mail me=20
>OFF-LIST.</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ias</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E85F.93608D00--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: OT: Star Map ATTN: Ian Murphy Next: Re: OT: Star Map...