Prev: RE: Nukes Next: Re: Blimp Bombing

OT: Star Map...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:36:13 -0400
Subject: OT: Star Map...

For those who are interested, I have recently finished a 2-d star map
with xyz co-ordinates listed on the map for a 30 light year radius of
Sol, 149 star systems.	The data set was from the old TSR BugHunters
RPG, so it is not the most accurate.  The map is 11"x17" in "low color"
in PDF format.	Low color means the background is white with a gray
grid.  Stars are color coded according to their spectral class.  All
text is 5 pt. black; too small to be legible on 8.5"x11".  I recommend
saving it to a floppy and taking to a printshop that can do 11"x17"
color or larger.  Also in the file is an Xcel 95 file of the
co-ordinates, and spectral classes.

For those who are interested, please e-mail me OFF-LIST.

ias

Prev: RE: Nukes Next: Re: Blimp Bombing