Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Online catalogue.....

RE: Nukes

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:03:36 -0400
Subject: RE: Nukes

Thomas Barclay Wrote:

<SNIP>

> the Russians had lost track of (ie walked away on
> their own) about 80 Nuclear Demolitions
> Munitions (suitcase nuke).

<another snip>

> Things are probably better of late, but there
> are a lot of missing (well, they might be
> missing, but if you'd seen Russian paperwork,
> it'd apparently be hard to tell) weapons (N B
> and C) and some missing brainiacs too.
>
> Enough to give you the willies, if you really think
> about it. Especially with Saddam, the Iranian
> guys, and the likes of Al-Queda looking for their
> services.....

Gee... Thanks...

I've been trained in NBC Warfare and the stuff I know gives me the
willies in the middle of the night.

Gives new meaning to the web site -
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature/blastmap.html

Warren Shultzaberger
    "Natural laws have no pity."

Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Online catalogue.....