Prev: RE: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps

[OFFICIAL] Online catalogue.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:47:32 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Online catalogue.....

Hi all,

Has anyone else from the list had any problems while trying to place
online
orders with us in the last few days?
I had an email today from someone who has been trying but keeps getting
error messages - all our tests from this end go through OK, and I just
wondered if any other people have been having trouble.
GTNS, where the store is hosted, changed ISP early this week and there
may
be a few teething troubles, or maybe this is just one isolated problem.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: Re: Slow planes was: Battle blimps