Prev: Re: [SG2) Decals Next: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions

Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:06:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [MERCS] Weapons available [FH]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Books" <books@jumpspace.net>

> Under ordinary situations I would agree with you, however, in this
> case we are talking about the government sending mercs on a
> mission involving KV.

    In that case I could see the government attaching a "special
weapons"
team to the Merc unit.	This team would be ultimatly responsible for
inventory, security, use, and cataloging the use of the weapon at hand.
This could be missles on-board a ship, nuclear artillery, man-portable
warheads, etc.

    I just don't see a government body releasing weapons of this nature
to a
bunch of, well,  rent-a-cops.

Prev: Re: [SG2) Decals Next: Re: [ds, sg] tech and scratchbuild questions