Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: [SG2) Decals

RE:LOW TECH ENEMIES

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:54:45 -0500
Subject: RE:LOW TECH ENEMIES

These might just work with a bit of modification for a low tech
adversary.....)

Don

WAR MACHINET is set in the IRON KINGDOMST, an environment that combines
the
best of traditional fantasy with steam power and gunpowder. Across the
realm, ancient rivalries among nations are about to explode into all-out
conflict, setting the stage for WAR MACHINE and other IRON KINGDOMS
products.

 http://ikwarmachine.com/warmachine.shtml

" Truth suffers from too much analysis." --Ancient Fremen Saying

Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: [SG2) Decals