Prev: Re: Quick question on GMS Next: Re: Quick question on GMS

Re: [SG2) Decals

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:18:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG2) Decals

----- Original Message -----
From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 9:01 PM
Subject: [SG2) Decals

> Speaking of decals, does anyone know where I can find modern German
decals? In
> particular, I'm looking for a "Maltese Cross" decal for my NSL GEV
APCs.
This
> decal would be similar to the one seen in the SG2 rulebook. A 1/32 to
1/48
> HO scale decal would probably work.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> Allan Goodall 		 agoodall@hyperbear.com

http://www.skytrex.com/

has WW1 iron crosses for 1/144 German aircraft, AD22 for £2.50
and WW1 iron crosses for 1/300 German aircraft, AD35 for £3.00

I don't know how many 1/300 you get for the money but the 1/144
set says "x3", presumably meaning for 3 aircraft.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Quick question on GMS Next: Re: Quick question on GMS