Prev: Re: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Ragnarok interviews St Jon

RE: Lowtech enemies (SG2)

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:01:46 +1000
Subject: RE: Lowtech enemies (SG2)

At 06:05  17/04/02 +1000, Beth wrote:
>We've played a handful of militia vs "civilising force" scenarios.
There's
>another scenario we intend to give a go eventually based on a grudge
match
>between some NSL Jagers and Panzergrenadier...where the Jagers are
armed
>with flintlock muskets.... it all comes from a drunken boast you see...
>
>If it plays anything like the FMA version of the scenario it'll be good
>laugh at least ;)

And if anyone asks how we did this in FMA? we'll just answer
....................................... and that's how it worked ;)

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: Ragnarok interviews St Jon