Prev: RE: Battle blimps Next: Re: Battle blimps

RE: Lowtech enemies (SG2)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:05:22 +1000
Subject: RE: Lowtech enemies (SG2)

G'day,

> Anybody ever play any SG2 scenarios using drasticly wide tech
> gaps.  Possible scenarios include low-tech guerilla
> uprisings, open warfare with backwater indigs, or claim
> battles with space pioneers?

We've played a handful of militia vs "civilising force" scenarios.
There's
another scenario we intend to give a go eventually based on a grudge
match
between some NSL Jagers and Panzergrenadier...where the Jagers are armed
with flintlock muskets.... it all comes from a drunken boast you see...

If it plays anything like the FMA version of the scenario it'll be good
laugh at least ;)

Prev: RE: Battle blimps Next: Re: Battle blimps