Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: [MERCS] Weapons available

RE: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:21:56 +1000
Subject: RE: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

G'day,

> The Revell-Germany site lists a "Hindenburg" in their upcoming small,
> box-scale Mini-kits releases for May....

I couldn't see an "english" button on their page sorry. So I'll ask the
obvious... what scale is this? I got the 1/720 version (complete with
book
in German... pity I only know how to count and swear in any language but
English). Its very nice (though not overly complex in the sticking
together
area), and though I'm tempted to transform it into something suitably
sci-fi
for my TOLEAMC idea I think I'll keep it as is for my WWI games.

Cheers

Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: [MERCS] Weapons available