Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: Battle blimps

[SG] minor site update

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:40:42 -0400
Subject: [SG] minor site update

Hi gang,

Since Brian asked for these a bit ago and they
weren't in "the new format" for stargrunt.ca,
I've ported them over (a bit sloppy here and
there, and they aren't linked to from the main
house rules page yet, so go by this URL for
now). Just to get _something_ happening :)

I'll try to catch up some more work on the site
and start on submissions from Balint, John, etc.
this weekend.

Non-Lethal Weapons for SG2
http://www.stargrunt.ca/rules/sg2_non_lethal_weapons/sg2_non_lethal_weap
ons.htm

Tomb
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: Battle blimps