Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family

RE: [DS2] Decals

From: Tim Gray <tgray@a...>
Date: 16 Apr 2002 09:25:30 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS2] Decals

I have bought some 1/285th scale decals at a convention.  The guy I
bought them from lives in Michigan, USA.  www.i-94enterprises.com.  His
website is wonky  though.

www.microscale.com might be helpful too.

--
Tim Gray

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family