Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

Re: [SGII] Follow Me! Varient Rules for Platoon Leaders

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:47:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [SGII] Follow Me! Varient Rules for Platoon Leaders

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:40:53 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>Depends on which side has superior equipment and total
>numbers invovled.  I hate to try to isolate 1 single
>factor and try to "balance" that factor individually
>(which is yet another beef with the whole Point Cost
>discussion).
>
>Offhand, I'd say possibly as heavy as 2-1, depending
>on how experienced the players are in using their
>reactivations.
>
>John

Thank you for the coherent point about the fluid nature (fluids roll
down
hill) of point systems inherently.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!