Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

Re: Ashigaru power armor

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:33:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Ashigaru power armor

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:38:01 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Balentine
<balentine_media@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have a photo online or that they can email
>to me of the Japanese Mercenary Corp. 25mm Ashigaru
>power armor suits?

Are you still interested? I have a couple of shots. I e-mailed them to
someone, but never found out if they received them or not...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?