Prev: RE: GEV RVs Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > [Tomb] Perhaps the answer is to always
> > use the leadership of the senior leader
> > when multiple leaders are temporarily in a
> > squad.
>
> Part of the SGT's job is to say to the LT, "Well,
> yessir, that's one
> way, or you could do {insert much better plan]
> instead.  What are your
> orders, sir?"
>
> So if your LT is paying attention, you may get to
> use the SGT's
> leadership instead.  Of course, the LT doesn't
> always listen.

IF there is time to discuss it in Committee.  When
it's "Fuck, that machine gun nest is tearing up 2nd
Squad.	1st Squad, follow me!"	there's less time for
a debate society.  You smack the LT around re: the
plan back in the planning stages.  When you're
fighting you don't have time.

John

Prev: RE: GEV RVs Next: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style!