Prev: Re: GZG range expansions? Next: [DS2] Decals

{SGII} NIDF

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:39:25 +0000
Subject: {SGII} NIDF

>FP3 armour 8,
> > movement 8!
>
>Movement 8?  In full body armor?  I wouldn't allow it.

Ah, well I pulled an orbat off the web that said just that

Extract "Body Armour -			The NIDF body armour is
extremely lightweight
silicon and carbon-ceramic laminate allowing the wearer virtually
unencumbered movement. It provides a fully sealed environment protection

enabling limited vacuum environment operations. Command Suits have an
integrated C3I system providing very advanced target detection and EW
capability.
ARMOUR VALUE: d8, MOBILITY: 8" or d8", Superior Sensors d10, enhanced
ECM,
d8."

Can't remeber who wrote it sadly, but my NI figures thank him from teh
bottom of thier little lead hearts

Richard

Prev: Re: GZG range expansions? Next: [DS2] Decals