Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: UN Fleet

RE: [DS3] Random mumblings: Capacity system

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:37:37 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS3] Random mumblings: Capacity system

On Sunday, April 14, 2002 2:03 PM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
[SMTP:Beth.Fulton@csiro.au] wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > Armour = 1 CS per armour rating per facing (front, left side,
> > right side, rear, top, bottom,),
>
> I take it you don't need the same amount on each facing?
>
> > Secondary weapons = First pintle SAW is free,
>
> I know this is the way it is in DS already, but what's the logic
behind
it?

> > Mobility cost: no CS required, but cost points, taking into
> > account speed, mobility and signature?
>
> I'd be tempted to say they do need CS, but I haven't got much time to
think
> about it right now sorry.

I hit some bugs trying for shoehorn everything into a nice easy 10 cs
per
size hull.  If I start playing around with the weapon capacities
required,
it might start working better.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM
[Dawn Patrol] World Cup 2001 - "Australia II"

Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: UN Fleet