Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: RE: Re: GZG range expansions?

Re: GZG range expansions?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:14:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG range expansions?

--- Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hmm I think HMG crews should be wearing full combat
> armour, but mortar crews
> etc,	they'd be in lighter armour...

I was thinking dismounted vehicle crews--my guys
frequently survive the death of their AFVs.  Maybe I'm
just rolling well, but it seems to be the exeception
when my guys die in their tracks.  So I end up using
whatever spare figures I have lying around to
represent them.  Of course, they make tracks as fast
as they can for the nearest safety so they leave the
board soon, but it would be nice to have some
dedicated figures.

> >I'd also like New Israeli Mortar Teams and GMS/L
> teams
> >for both NI and NSL Powered Armor.  HMG (Ma Deuce
> >Style or Tribarrel, preferably an option for
> either)
> >teams in light body armor would also go over well.
> >Plus maybe shoulder-fired AA missle teams?
>

> NI power armour, that sounds cool!

I meant GMS/L teams for NI Assault troops and for NSL
PA troops.  NI PA sounds cool, but I've already
invested in NSL-style PA for my guys.

John

Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: RE: Re: GZG range expansions?