Prev: Re: Completely off topic Next: Re: GEV RVs

Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

From: WJAL21@a...
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:00:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

In a message dated 14/04/02 20:42:43 GMT Daylight Time, katie@fysh.org
writes:

> If they were all in the same type of box at least it would all
/stack/.

> And not-too-expensive would be good as well, since I'll need a few of
> them...

B&Q do a range of storage boxs with the brand name ZAG that I use. To be

exact they are more like a little plastic drawer unit, 4 shallow, 35mm,
2
big, 55mm, with a pull up handle on top. They stack, though I wouldn't
want
to build them up to high. And the small drawer is deep enough for a W40k

marine, I just tried on.

John

Prev: Re: Completely off topic Next: Re: GEV RVs