Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

Re: FT Starfire?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:43:51 +0200
Subject: Re: FT Starfire?

Schoon asked:

>Has anyone attempted to translate any of the the Galactic Starfire
material
>into FT?

No. So far only 3rd/3rdR stuff has been translated (mostly IDG/TSO, but
I've seen some stuff from Crusade and Insurrection too). Most of it
should
be available in the list archives.

>It seems to me it would be somewhat similar to much of the HH work
>that's already been done...

Hm. Well... except for a completely different movement system (which
plays
a quite big part in the "feel" of both backgrounds), and the *far*
longer
ranges of missiles relative to energy weapons in the HH universe :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: GEV RVs Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points