Prev: Re: [OT]: Matt varnish, UK Next: Re: GEV RVs

UN Fleet

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:49:43 -0700
Subject: UN Fleet

I've got a UN fleet that I was going to paint up and use for demos, but
I just don't have the time, and so thought I'd see if anyone here was
interested.  I've got an SDN, Light Carrier, and a variety of escort
vessels from heavy cruisers on down.  Some have been assembled and
mounted on bases, but none are primed or painted.  If anyone's
interested, contact me directly and I'll email you a complete list along
with asking price (which'll be significantly below retail!).

Thanks,

Prev: Re: [OT]: Matt varnish, UK Next: Re: GEV RVs