Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Virii + GEV RVs

RE: [DS3] Random mumblings: Capacity system

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:03:05 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS3] Random mumblings: Capacity system

G'day,

> Armour = 1 CS per armour rating per facing (front, left side,
> right side, rear, top, bottom,),

I take it you don't need the same amount on each facing?

> Secondary weapons = First pintle SAW is free,

I know this is the way it is in DS already, but what's the logic behind
it?

> Mobility cost: no CS required, but cost points, taking into
> account speed, mobility and signature?

I'd be tempted to say they do need CS, but I haven't got much time to
think
about it right now sorry.

Cheers

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Virii + GEV RVs