Prev: Re: Completely off topic Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

RE: Re: GZG range expansions?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:58:28 +0000
Subject: RE: Re: GZG range expansions?

The Big four being NSL NAC ESU and FSE?

Don't forget the long overlooked NI!

"Get these guy's they'll shred anything!" quoe from a guy with a number
of
piercings at Salute they year I sealed my fate and bought my SG figures.

They are a cool army (according to a number of websites) FP3 armour 8,
movement 8!

Anyway, just the weapons on their own would be a nice start. I can
adjust
the figures myself if neccessary.

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease GZG

Richard (who can't make it to Salute >:-(