Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: [OT, FUNNY] Shocking discovery by NASA

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:32:56 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Adam Benedict Canning Wrote:

> > BTW, the Dr. Who episode in question wouldn't be the one
> > with the Arthurian knights from another dimension would it?
> >  With the newest Doctor? (I don't count the American Fox
> > show as legitimate Dr. Who
> > )
>
> Your obviously not counting Rowan Atkinson and Joanna Lumley either.

Joanna Lumley can command anything of mine she wants!!! I fell in love
with her in the New Avengers series.

Hubba, hubba.....
Warren Shultzaberger
    "I came, I saw, SHE conquered."
     (The original Latin seems to have been garbled)

Prev: Re: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account) Next: [OT, FUNNY] Shocking discovery by NASA