Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: GZG range expansions?

RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:16:31 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

At 6:36 AM -0700 4/12/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>
>>*shrug* Ok. So I take it that Bill flies above the trees or even
>>higher? All this really is is way off the scope of what I was trying
>>to get at. For game purposes there isn't any difference made between
>>the attack profiles of any missiles. The game currently assumes that
>>all missiles have the same exposure to the ADS and all missiles
>>attack the same armor as every other missile.
>
>I think the original point was that the game SHOULD differentiate
>between the two, and probably WILL in it's next incarnation.

The problem is that there are (According to Oerjan) three profiles.
Low and straight, High and straight (just how much higher he can't
say) and huge assed arcs. If you add additional profiles as based on
launched from Aircraft (higher starting point in some cases) you get
additional effects when it comes to ADS.

>3B^2

Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |

Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: GZG range expansions?