Prev: Re: Black Hawk Down Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:23:04 +0100
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

In the official Dr Who fan's mind the eighth Doctor is legit (albeit
very
disaapointing) but Blackadder - oh no, oh no,no, no.
PS Seen John Treadaway's Salute Dalek game previewed in May's Miniature
Wargames?

John

At 13:33 12/04/2002 +0100, you wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:12:49 -0600
> > From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca>
>
> > BTW, the Dr. Who episode in question wouldn't be the one
> > with the Arthurian knights from another dimension would it?
> >  With the newest Doctor? (I don't count the American Fox
> > show as legitimate Dr. Who
> > )
>
>Your obviously not counting Rowan Atkinson and Joanna Lumley either.
>
>But then neither does the miniatures manufacturer.
>
>Adam

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: Black Hawk Down Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights