Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:54:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Quoting Adam Benedict Canning <dahak@dahak.free-online.co.uk>:

> > Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:12:49 -0600
> > From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca>
>
> > BTW, the Dr. Who episode in question wouldn't be the one
> > with the Arthurian knights from another dimension would it?
> >  With the newest Doctor? (I don't count the American Fox
> > show as legitimate Dr. Who
> > )
>
> Your obviously not counting Rowan Atkinson and Joanna Lumley either.
>
> But then neither does the miniatures manufacturer.

Neither do the fans.

Do harlequin still do the figures? I could find the box sets on their
website
but not the blister packs.

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights