Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: [SG2] Black Hawk Down

Re: GZG range expansions?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:20:47 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG range expansions?

>At first, it will
>only be the "major" ranges (the most popular) which get the main
>expansions, but we may get round to others eventually.

So I guess that means I may be waiting a whil for some more New Isreali
Figures :-(

Will the heavier support weapons (auto grenade lauchers, mortars,
tri-barrel
machine guns etc) be available with generic/nation specific crews? or
even
on their own? For example the ESU have some cool support weapons, but I
don't want the crew figures (unless you did some NI crew figures).

Would anyone else be interested if GZG did a range of crew figures for
the
various nations and a general pool of crew figures? Just a thought.

Richard

Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: [SG2] Black Hawk Down