Prev: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc)

[SG2] Black Hawk Down

From: cpaludan@w...
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:06:33 GMT
Subject: [SG2] Black Hawk Down

This is not meant to start a new discussion about the movie. But I
finally
got to see it and afterwards I got a sudden urge to get some modern
infantry
and paint it :-). Great movie - one of the most intense I've ever seen!

Do any of you know where I can get some (us rangers or whatever - just
modern).

sneaking off to find a minigun - gotta have meself one of those.....

 ---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

Prev: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc)