Prev: Re: [DSII] Walker Minis Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....

RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:

> What the sales literature you referred to didn't
> mention is that when you
> fire a BILL you aim at the top of the target,

Side note:  Javelin (from my brief experience with a
simulator exactally once) doesn't work that way.  You
aim for the center of the tank and push a button on
the sight unit to select top-attack or direct attack.
That selects how it works.  I may be mistaken, but
IIRC it flies up above the aim point and then drops
down.  Don't know precisely how the ballistics work
out.

John

Prev: Re: [DSII] Walker Minis Next: Re: [OT] calling John Atkinson.....