Prev: Campaign books.....for DS2 Next: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:59:08 +0100
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

> If my memory serves me correctly, Scotia did produce a fairly large
> selection of 6mm WW1 vehicles.  They included the British
> Whippets, Mk II
> male and female, Mk. IV male and female, Mk V male and
> female, Mk V* male
> and female, Mk V** male and female, Mk VIII, Mk IX APC, Mk B,
> and Rolls
> Royce AC; the French Char St. Chammond Char 2c (actually a
> WW2 vehicle), the
> Schneider and a batch of FT-17s; and the German A7V, A7Vu,
> Lk. II lt tank
> and the Ehrhadt 17 AC.  I don't know who stocks them Down Under, but I
> believe that Scotia still has a website.  Hope this helps.
It's at http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/index.html

Chris D-W

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: Campaign books.....for DS2 Next: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)