Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:34:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Quoting Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>:

> Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> >
> > G'day,
> >
> > Would any kind soul out there be able to recommend manufacturer's
who
> make
> > decent 6/10mm WWI tanks and knights in armour on foot (preferably
> > individually based rather than in rows of 6 or whatever)?

Isn't games workshops new fantasy thing 10mm? Bretonian foot knights
would sort
of fit the bill, if they've done the bretonians yet. They might even do
them in
plastic for the cheaposity.

> > Inspired by Dr Who (as I so often am) I've been mulling over a force
> (under
> > the control of TOLEMAC industries founded by Arthur King) who's PA
> look like
> > knights in armour and who's vehicles resemble WWI tanks (in
appearance
> not
> > necessarily function).

Hmm.
_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights