Prev: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:27:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

Tomb wrote:

[...much DLD product stuff...]
> I will be buying more from DLD (and Geohex, Eureka, Brigade, BR
Snassis
> and GZG UK). I find David easy to deal with and he makes lots of very
> well made, very detailed kits. My own personal blind-spot will prevent
> me from appreciating the Badger, but everyone should make up their own
> minds!!!!!!!!

Just to echo Tomb's thoughts (a little; I don't necessarily share his
same reservations re: the Badger), I have a few 15mm DLD Civets and
a 15mm Kamodo (need more of each) that are killer (one warning: if you
put the Civet together and store it in the box it came in for any length
of time, the gun droops :-/ -  so don't do that!). Tomb has the 25mm
kits iirc. I'm plugging the 15mm range (and trying to mentally convince
David into making a 6mm line of the same ;-)

If I ever get any serious time together and can *paint* these well
enough
to do them the justice they deserve, I'll put them up somewhere for
anyone interested to see (right now they are merely primed black - but
they still look good that way, too!! :-)