Prev: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:07:07 -0700
Subject: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Tony Francis wrote:

>There are two distinct requirements appearing from our discussions over
>the last few days (which unfortunately I've had to dip out of 'cos I'm
>bit busy at the moment !).

*SNIP*

>We should be able to have our cake _and_ eat it.

Agreed, and this is the conclusion that Tomb, Oerjan, and myself have
also
reached.  The thing to make sure of is that while points and capacity
systems are not mutually exclusive, they SHOULD be completely
autonomous, so
that neither is dependent on the use of the other.

3B^2

Prev: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea