Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:33:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses

Tomb wrote:

>Registered batteries (faster/less deviation)

I won't comment on the rest, but I'll give this suggestion for
representing
preregistered artillery:  Since most DS II arty already hits
automatically,
give the defender a certain number of pre-registered spots on the board
(for
a price).  Any mission called on one of these spot arrives in the
spotting
unit's activation, not in the next activation.

3B^2

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points