Prev: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together. Next: RE: DS3 points - what Jon T gets out of it all and how to realize that best (IMO)

RE: RE: [DSII] Walker Minis

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:35:04 -0700
Subject: RE: RE: [DSII] Walker Minis

I modified Ral Partha's Goliath Scorpion mini into a walking tank
hunter, but it could also easily become an APC.  It even has smoke
dischargers on the knees of its four legs.

Eli

> Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net> "'gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu'"
<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu> RE: [DSII] Walker MinisDate: Mon, 8 Apr 2002
21:59:03 -0700

>My favorite was the old Ral Partha BattleTech Scorpion (4 legged).  Two
legged
>just does not seem to indicate troops or cargo.
>
>Michael Brown

Mecha are
>all the practical to begin with.  Fun to paint, 'tho....)
>
>If I can't come up with anything suitable I'll just pick up some more
wheeled
>APCs; those seem appropriate for some reason.
>
>--
>John Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com
>http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com