Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: RE: [DSII] Walker Minis

RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:22:06 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

-----Original Message-----
From: KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de [mailto:KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 09:35
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Hello

A few remarks (though Oerjan can probably make better comments):

Bell, Brian K (Contractor) schrieb:
> I would like to see the following in the DS2 design
> system:
>
> 1) Tactical Points system.
>
> TAC = Movement Points * Protection Points * Offense
> Points + Carring Capacity

Do you indeed mean :
 MP*PP*OP + CC
 (Multiplying the first three and THEN adding the capacity)
OR
 MP*PP* ( OP + CC )
 (Adding Offense and capacity FIRST and then multiplying)
?

Not sure which makes more sense, probably the second one, as the
capacity's value will increase with mobility and survival.

[Bri] Sorry, I did not fully address this in the previous post.

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: RE: [DSII] Walker Minis