Prev: Re: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ? Next: Re: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron

RE: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:45:41 +0100
Subject: RE: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron

Hmm...
Most of my family are Australian.
I am descended from the one they never caught and deported!
John

At 05:40 04/04/2002 -0500, you wrote:

> > Actually, I thought Australia has the oldest surviving
> > culture. Ask the Aborigines. It's the recent immigrants that
> > may lack culture ;-)
> >

>Come on, Karl! You can't blame the immigrants! Just consider the
>source... They're descendants from crooks, thieves, and other riff-raff
>of English society.
>
><ducks and runs before he gets flamed by a boomerang tossing Aussie!>
>
>Warren Shultzaberger
>      "Cheops' Law: Nothing EVER gets built on schedule or within
budget"

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ? Next: Re: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron