Prev: RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: [SG] Weapons

Re: [SGII] Small Arms

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:08:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Small Arms

Out of curiosity, does anyone have some small arms up
on their website that aren't covered in one of the
following places?

1)SGII Rulebook
2)Stargrunt.ca
3)Epsilon Ceti website
4)The dark crevices of my warped mind

You see, I'm working on a version of Jane's Infantry
Weapons from 2183.  I've got about 20 or so additions
from my own NRE troops and about the same number from
the merc groups I'm writing up for Stargrunt.ca.  As a
matter of fact, I am missing more than a few of those
since I havn't been properly archiving my e-mails to
Tom and Adrian and I have been modifying my rough
drafts at the time of mailing.	:)

GZGverse or a rough approximation thereof only,
please.  No Klingon Disruptors.

John

Prev: RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: [SG] Weapons