Prev: SG/DS II - painting water Next: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ?

Anyone know what happened to...

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:52:44 -0500
Subject: Anyone know what happened to...

The FT ship builder that was hosted at this URL
http://www.ftsc.atfreeweb.com

The program was called Full Thrust Ship Creator?

Specifically, I'm looking for the author, Andrew Ayres...  I'd like to
know
if the URL has changed, or if he is no longer offering the program...
And
if so, would he mind if I reposted it for download?  (And if he's not
planning on maintaining/adding to the code, would he mind if I did?)

Thanks,

Prev: SG/DS II - painting water Next: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ?