Prev: RE: DS3 points or no points Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

JAR-JAR BENK AND EWOKS

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:49:57 -0600 (CST)
Subject: JAR-JAR BENK AND EWOKS

LOL- i must be getting very secure in my old  age.

i think ewoks and those marauder aliens and jar-jar benks  aliens would
make  very interesting	25mm-28mm  figures.

actually, i think quite a few of the SW UNIVERSE aliens would make nice
toys in big scale (not tiny 25mm SW scale), and would make raids on
"dens of inequity" and etc, very interesting.

LOL- obviously, i believe that aliens  from starships will be ashore
and alien colonists  will co-inhabit some human colonized planets, and
the otherway too.

i have kicked my self in the butt for YEARS over selling my lead JUBBA
THE HUTT in a fit of greed!

i actually have a wookie in the "i surrender dear!" pose that i got
from one of the kids SW figures collections when they moved on from
there to something else.

DAWGIE, proud owner of 25mm OOP Heritage octopoid Martians  from days of

Prev: RE: DS3 points or no points Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)