Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

RE: [DSII] Heresey

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:21:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [DSII] Heresey

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:42:23 -0500, "Brian Bell" <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
wrote :

> I like to paint to a good movie that I have seen quite a few times
(Hunt for
> Red October, anyone?) so I do not have to view it, only hear it.

Yeah, me too.  I've gotten a lot done to Alien and Zulu, and really
*bad* movies are even better.  I got a lot of work done while "Spies
Like Us" was
playing last year.  Unfortunately, I'm set up the basement now, and
reception is not so good.  When we buy a decent VCR, I'll grab the old
one for my
work area.

> Any pictures of your miniatures? I am still in the process of painting
mine
> (and I am running a game next weekend!).

I have some pretty awful pictures on my web site -- scanning is better
than nothing, but I need to get a digital camera.  Some of the pics came
out quite
nice, while others?  Not so much.  This one is probably the best
picture:

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/GevPC.jpg

...and it was hell scanning it like that.  I'm picking up my own domain
name later this year, and I want to redo the whole kit 'n kaboodle when
I transfer
everything.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)