Prev: Re: DS3 points systems and features Next: RE: FMA Calvinball

RE: [DSII] Heresey

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:42:23 -0500
Subject: RE: [DSII] Heresey

I like to paint to a good movie that I have seen quite a few times (Hunt
for
Red October, anyone?) so I do not have to view it, only hear it.

Any pictures of your miniatures? I am still in the process of painting
mine
(and I am running a game next weekend!).

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051